Working from Home? I recommend Airtel Xstream Fiber ISP

Hello Folks,

Happy Sunday!
How are you guys doing today? Please stay home...stay safe!

I'm going to tell you about my experience about getting a new Airtel V fiber (Xtream) connection for your home.

airtel v fiber pune ISP WFH broadband 100 mbps mumbai chennai Bangalore


I'm going to divide this article into 3 parts:

1. Booking 
2. Installation and activation
3. Internet connection and speed and reliability

1. Booking for the connection

I called the ISP booking agent at 11 AM precisely and spoke about getting me a new broadband connection. I first inquired  about the speed and reliability about the internet connectivity in my area & got all positive answers so went for it.
BTW I had an existing internet from Hi5 Broadband and wasn't satisfied as there was connectivity issue while working from home.
The booking agent came to my parking at around 2 PM and was asked for my Aadhar card and took 2 snaps from his mobile phone and filled up my application and I took the basic plan of Rs. 799 and paid an amount of Rs. 2828 which includes 18% GST.
He was about to leave and I requested him to get me my connection today itself, he made a few calls I was told that he will call & come today.

2.  Installation and activation

I got a call at 5pm from the installation guy and he came home to install.
I'm attaching a video of how interestingly he installed the connection.
I wanted a Nokia router as I heard many positive answers about it. He installed the wiring and connection withing 40 mins and waited for the signal. He said that the activation person is different & that he will call me when he arrives.

link to the video is here: Airtel V Fiber Installation

The activation person came at around 7:30PM and I received an sms (text message) from Airtel about my setting up an internet account and was sent a username and password and the portal link to activate it.
The Airtel person set it up for me and then all the lights light up on my router and I was also given a phone line (land line) which comes in the plan but they did not give a physical device. So all in all my internet connection was setup in record 10 hours.

3. Internet connection and speed and reliability

When I first did a speed test I was blown up by the speed.
The speed that was promised I got even more, so I'm getting a download speed of 103 MBPS and upload of 102 MBPS.
The connection never dropped nor the speed dropped and I'm totally satisfied.

So that's the story about my entire journey to get my new Airtel Xtream V fiber internet connection.

I applaud the entire team of Airtel in Pune!! Full marks guys!

I would strongly recommend to get this internet connection during this pandemic to get a secure and stable internet connection for working from home.
RAP RAF Rapid Action Force police and Pune Police today paraded and urged citizens to stay at home during the lockdown during the Covid-19 pandemic announced by the government. People in Bhawani Peth were informed and Peth areas in general are severely affected by the corona virus. More and more positive patients are appearing and affecting others so police & CRPF are stationed there. c4etech igyaan trakintech theverge mrmobile phonedog jonrettinger mkbhd marques brownlee mrwhosetheboss android authority android police verve iphone x paytm phonepe gpay apple pay theweek hindu TOI BBC UK iphone 11 pro apple google amazon flipkart aws oppo pixel 4 4a 3a iPhone SE 2020 OnPlus 8 Pro Huawei honor 11, https://clnk.in/kzPa
. Maharashtra is badly hit by most number of Covid-19 positive patients & government is taking necessary steps. Narayan Peth, Bhawani Peth and neighboring areas are declared as Red Zones and hence they are taken care with utmost attention. Wanawadi, Aundh and Vishrantwadi , Viman Nagar and Wagholi are also Red zones. Bhawani peth comes under containment zone now. Rapid Action Force. Punekar News containment zone Bhawani Peth Pune Lokmat TV9 Sakal BBC Marathi CNN new18. Ambulance siren & police vehicle sirens are heard in the video. Nana Peth & Rasta Peth area are densely populated and worst affected. Jai Maharshtra News Star Utsav Star Pravah Zee marathi, narayan peth, rasta peth, sahakarnagar
Please share your experiences and stories about how your work from home is going on.


Cheers,
Anup


Comments