Coronavirus – Life during Pandemic – Mental heath check in


How to keep balanced mental well-being during COVID-19


Hello Folks,

Happy Saturday everybody and welcome to my blog!

Today I'm focusing mainly on keeping balanced mental health during this pandemic era.


#onenationathome, 2020, blogger, cooking, corona, covid, COVID-19, food, lockdown, lonely, meditation, mental, mental health, Pandemic, stress, yoga,

As we are all locked down in our homes with less social contacts and going out frequently I would like to talk us through some very basics not deep level of mental health and how to be balanced during this unprecedented times.

I would really love if you can all comment below how you are doing and maybe one self care tip you can share that has been helping you through this whole COVID-19 crisis.

How much media are you taking in? I think it is great to stay informed but at this time, really know your limits so you are not overwhelmed.

Are you drinking water and staying hydrated? I know this sounds obvious, but it is easy to forget. To be honest, a lot of us are paranoid, one little cough or soreness in our throat or headache and we think we are sick.. It may simply be that your not hydrating yourself. Drink Water regularly and purposefully.
Please increase the amount of hot liquids like tea, coffee or hot water as well to keep your throat wet at most times.

Are you feeding yourself?  My diet is really off. Our anxiety can really show by whether we are eating or not. I am not freaking out, but I'm going some days with only eating one meal and that is not okay. Please Feed Yourself.

Which new skill did you all learn like I'm cooking more myself nowadays?

There are internal and external factors to mental health, please indulge in exercise everyday and try to take deep breaths in between the day purposefully!
For internal well being do what makes your heart happy like dancing, yoga,painting, singing or meditation.


#onenationathome, 2020, blogger, cooking, corona, covid, COVID-19, food, lockdown, lonely, meditation, mental, mental health, Pandemic, stress, yoga,

Please share what is on your mind in the comments  (:


Please check this offer: https://clnk.in/kzcS


It is unfortunate that we are all subjected to our houses in 2020 in the midst of this pandemic, but I really felt like this is when writing, poetry and creativity is most needed. During times like this, when we can not really leave our houses, or go to our favorite coffee shops with friends that is when the online/blogging community can show hope and comfort through words, art, creativity etc.
RAP RAF Rapid Action Force police and Pune Police today paraded and urged citizens to stay at home during the lockdown during the Covid-19 pandemic announced by the government. People in Bhawani Peth were informed and Peth areas in general are severely affected by the corona virus. More and more positive patients are appearing and affecting others so police & CRPF are stationed there. c4etech igyaan trakintech theverge mrmobile phonedog jonrettinger mkbhd marques brownlee mrwhosetheboss android authority android police verve iphone x paytm phonepe gpay apple pay theweek hindu TOI BBC UK iphone 11 pro apple google swiggy zomato uber eats amazon flipkart aws oppo pixel 4 4a 3a iPhone SE 2020 OnPlus 8 Pro Huawei honor 11, https://clnk.in/kzPa
. Maharashtra is badly hit by most number of Covid-19 positive patients & government is taking necessary steps. Narayan Peth, Bhawani Peth and neighboring areas are declared as Red Zones and hence they are taken care with utmost attention. Wanawadi, Aundh and Vishrantwadi , Viman Nagar and Wagholi are also Red zones. Bhawani peth comes under containment zone now. Rapid Action Force. Punekar News containment zone Bhawani Peth Pune Lokmat TV9 Sakal BBC Marathi CNN new18. Ambulance siren & police vehicle sirens are heard in the video. Nana Peth & Rasta Peth area are densely populated and worst affected. Jai Maharshtra News Star Utsav Star Pravah Zee marathi yoga stress exercise adralin

So how am I doing / What have I been up to..

I am good. I am at peace, surprisingly. Obviously, I'm a little anxious because of all the uncertainty that is being shown on the news. But nonetheless, I'm not quivering in my boots like I would expect myself to. I'm still kind of in training but so far I like it. Challenging, but I like it. I'm learning a new skill that is SEO & also exercise to boost immunity and stay fit.


I have not really posted since long because I lost inspiration. Blogmas was a bit difficult and I got discouraged when I couldn't get through the whole month. Nonetheless, I think I am starting to get back into writing and blogging.

One of my friends Rohan has been inspiring me a lot lately. He has himself become a mental coach here in India and also one of the things I learned from him is something as simple as reinventing your "About Me" page on your blog can kick up some inspiration. I did that and found myself remodeling the whole look of my blog and then sharing some of my old posts. Eventually I came to this point where I am now putting out posts.

My Faith. Since this year has started there are a lot of things that I feel like God has done in my life to kind of wake me up. It's as if he has brought me into a new season and purposely removed previous opportunities and silenced people from my other season of life, to force me to focus on what is more important.

As I continue to blog this year about mental health, my career, marriage, friendships,  I want to be more open about my faith as well and the work God is doing in my life. I am a Hindu and I believe  that there is a life after this that is far greater  and with that there is hope and I truly believe my faith is the reason I have not fallen apart during this crisis.


#onenationathome, 2020, blogger, cooking, corona, covid, COVID-19, food, lockdown, lonely, meditation, mental, mental health, Pandemic, stress, yoga,


Please read a lot of happy thoughts and watch positive and inspirational blogs and videos.

I'm also thankful to God to have given me a loving wife and a cheerful and full of life little son who keep my mood and day healthy and happy!
I would also like to mention that my kid is just 5 years old but is inside the home for more than 2 months and I salute his patience and resilience to be home & endure this time with ease. 

Our next generation is way more cooler than us!

I'm back! 2020 will be our year despite the chaos. Can't wait to hear from you all.

I'm here to listen if you guys are going through some rough time and want someone to listen to you.


#onenationathome, 2020, blogger, cooking, corona, covid, COVID-19, food, lockdown, lonely, meditation, mental, mental health, Pandemic, stress, yoga,

Please remember we're all in this together!

Hope you guys are healthy and mentally fit to see this pandemic through & don't lose hope.

Stay home, stay safe!

Cheers,

Anup

Comments

  1. This was good...having a bad & lonely day. Thanks for this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Losing inspiration happens, but it's great that you're getting back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment