Idea / Vodafone 4G cellular reception & service sucks big time in 2020 !! Uffffff

IDEA / VODAFONE 4G cellular reception and services suck big time in 2020!!!!

Technology Blog:

Hello Folks!

Happy Friday & welcome to my blog!

Today I'm sharing my personal experience & s well as what my friends and colleagues say about Idea / Vodafone service in Maharashtra!


Vodafone 1800, 2300, 3G, 4G, Airtel, Idea, iPhone XR, Jio, lte, mhz, mumbai, network, OnePlus 7, pune, sim, Vodafone, volte, Vowifi, wifi,


Well I was a loyal customer for many years & was a platinum customer of Idea cellular.
The network coverage & avg 3G speeds were good initially but as their customer base grew they throttled the speed according to their wish.

Then came in 4G technology & they (IDEA) were in the bandwagon early but their 4G speeds sucked big time. The prices were also higher & my corporate plan did not have any benefits & I was only paying for not using all features. 

I then ported out to Vodafone 2 years ago in hopes that their coverage & network was fast & reliable.

That time both these companies didn't merge.

Vodafone was worse as I couldn't speak to any calls that I received and always needed to go outside on the terrace to take & make calls or else I used to get calls dropped.

This was very frustrating as I used to miss important calls and the calls used to get disconnected in between and also was never satisfied.

Both companies operate in 2300 mHz band for 4G and 1800 mhz but they were not even close to networks like Jio & Airtel.

Vodafone 1800, 2300, 3G, 4G, Airtel, Idea, iPhone 5s, Jio, lte, mhz, mumbai, network, OnePlus 7, pune, sim, Vodafone, volte, Vowifi, wifi,

November 2019 I switched to Airtel and the network & 4G speeds are mind blowing. I never miss a call now & 4G network & speed is good compared to other operators.

Now we have the Wi-Fi calling feature which my OnePlus 7 device supports.
This gives you more coverage and even where the cellular reception cannot reach your phone this technology helps you connect & speak to Vo-WiFi (Voice over Wi-Fi) the new norm. Calls are crisp, clear & without distortion.

Buy Chinos at reasonable rates : https://clnk.in/kBp5


Vodafone 1800, 2300, 3G, 4G, Airtel, Idea, iPhone 5s, Jio, lte, mhz, mumbai, network, OnePlus 7, pune, sim, Vodafone, volte, Vowifi, wifi,

Day by Day the technology evolves and we are presented with a better performance tools & services which in turn is the customers gain. We earlier had the VoLTE (Voice over LTE) but now it’s becoming passé.

I never had this satisfaction with Idea & Vodafone networks!
They tried to convince me when I ported out but what was the use when you don't get internet speeds & constant call drops and disturbance in voice.

I had submitted several requests for network speed and cellular reception in my area and about the dropped calls but they would send me a request number saying a technician will visit my place but nobody turned up & they would resolve the ticket saying the issue is resolved. This continued for many months & then I got frustrated & changed my operator.

My friends & colleagues are also facing the same issue & even they complain to Idea & Vodafone about their issues & they are highly dissatisfied by the services received.

Airtel 4G data & voice are far better than all networks and also the billing & support is good.


I would like to mention here that Jio network is also good & I’m satisfied with their 4G LTE speeds as well.

Please let me know your thoughts on Idea & Vodafone networks.
Please let me know if you like their services or dislike them.
What are yours & your family experience of using their services?

RAP RAF Rapid Action Force police and Pune Police today paraded and urged citizens to stay at home during the lockdown during the Covid-19 pandemic announced by the government. People in Bhawani Peth were informed and Peth areas in general are severely affected by the corona virus. More and more positive patients are appearing and affecting others so police & CRPF are stationed there. c4etech igyaan trakintech theverge mrmobile phonedog jonrettinger mkbhd marques brownlee mrwhosetheboss android authority android police verve iphone x paytm phonepe gpay apple pay theweek hindu TOI BBC UK iphone 11 pro apple google swiggy zomato uber eats amazon flipkart aws oppo pixel 4 4a 3a iPhone SE 2020 OnPlus 8 Pro Huawei honor 11, https://clnk.in/kzPa
. Maharashtra is badly hit by most number of Covid-19 positive patients & government is taking necessary steps. Narayan Peth, Bhawani Peth and neighboring areas are declared as Red Zones and hence they are taken care with utmost attention. Wanawadi, Aundh and Vishrantwadi , Viman Nagar and Wagholi are also Red zones. Bhawani peth comes under containment zone now. Rapid Action Force. Punekar News containment zone Bhawani Peth Pune Lokmat TV9 Sakal BBC Marathi CNN new18. Ambulance siren & police vehicle sirens are heard in the video. Nana Peth & Rasta Peth area are densely populated and worst affected. Jai Maharshtra News Star Utsav Star Pravah Zee marathi
Please do comment in the comments section below!
I'm eagerly waiting to hear your experiences.



Cheers,

Anup






Comments

  1. It's a shame you have issues where you are, Vodafone have always been pretty good for me. I'm glad you found a provider that works better for you!

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie for visiting my blog and yes found a good provider.

      Delete

Post a Comment