Wednesday 22 Apr 2020

Hello Folks,

Today was special,I mean it was the usual & different.
Woke up at 9 AM I know its late but I tend to sleep more because of lockdown.
There's no rush to reach office on time anymore.
Had breakfast cereal and then started working at 10:00.
Kept on working till 1:00 pm and then had a nice bath.
Wife prepared sabji of eggplant and rotis for lunch.
Had a lot of fun!
Then started working again on my laptop.
Worked upto 6:00 pm and logged off.
wfh

Played with my son for an hour and then both had a quick shower as its summer time here in India.
Wife has appointed a personal trainer for her health & fitness, so she continued till 8:30 pm.
Now we both did something special...we cooked Vegetable Biryani for the first time together.
I helped my wife in chopping the veggies and also straining the water out of rice and greasing it with oil.
Wife made nice biryani by giving it more heat and contained the heat by putting wheat clay around the vessel containing biryani.
I helped her in making the raita (cucumber, onion and tomato mixed with curd or yogurt and some sprinkle of sugar in it).
It was really fun cooking stuff together and helping each other!
She seems like a good cook and also I got to learn many new things and techniques of kitchen. It was a great learning.
Biryani
Veg Biryani

We ate the food and then chatted a while on news and varied topics.
My son observes us every time we are together.
We are all locked down in our homes during the corona virus outbreak situation here in India and we have found a way to live with it for now.
My parents live nearby but didn't see them for many days...this is so odd, I mean even can't go out of my society or flat parking area.
We as human beings will overcome this pandemic and am sure the world will be together and with brotherhood.

I'm going to elaborate on Covid 19 corona virus pandemic in a separate post today about what I feel about it.
Please tune in and check it out!
Watched news for a while as need to know what's happening around the world.

That's it for now folks!

Please let me know how your day went and what all things did you guys do?

Signing off!

Cheers,
Anup

Comments