Tuesday 21-04-2020

Hello Folks,

How's everyone doing today?
I will tell you guys how my day went till now:

As you guys know we are all locked down in our homes during this pandemic Covid 19 Corona virus outbreak in India.
Slept a little longer today & woke up at 9 am.
Had tea and cereal for breakfast.
Logged onto to my laptop and went online for work.
I work for a software company & need to be online as per work rules.
Had a few training today and had good lunch made by wife.
We had sprouts vegetable (sabji) and roti which is bread.
Also had nice refreshing cool buttermilk.


In the evening played with my son and had fun.
Also did some exercise for my own sake.
Evening snacks were some pretzels and biscuits with tea.

Got the delivery of vegetables ordered over whatsapp which came to our flat's main entrance. Collected veggies and paid him by digital payment.

I started blogging from today and hope to share everything with you guys and would love to hear how your day went.
If I have regular visitors maybe we can interact everyday & share many things common or otherwise.

I love technology, automobiles, mobile phones & gadgets and current affairs in general.
I will be writing everyday about my routine and what I experience.

Cheers,
Anup

Comments