Fast & Affordable - Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

Hello People,

I bought the new Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 & man I'm impressed with it. Right out of the box it stands out of the crowd for phones in this price segment. It is an all aluminium body with the price range of affordability. It has 4G compatibility, with  USB 3.0, WiFi & IR blaster.
I could get good cellular reception in lesser patches where other phones struggled for network.
I could easily get Airtel 4G inside my home now.
I would recommend the Gold version of 32gb variant but that's just my thoughts though the demand for Grey version is higher than Gold & Silver versions.
It has a 5.5 inch screen & the call quality was top notch & I could hear the other party loud & clear.

Please check out my video on youtube for complete unboxing & review of the new Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn0d3MyPuRc
Please check out this video
Please watch this & let me know what you think of it.

I would recommend buying this phone as it is complete value for money!!


Regards,
Jyoti

Comments