100 mbps Airtel Xstream Fiber internet speed test live... WFH #AirtelXstream

 Hello Friends!

Happy Sunday and welcome to m blog.

Today we will talk about superfast and affordable fiber broadband internet connection that you can get for your sweet homes.

I'm talking about Airtel Xstream Fiber internet connection ( FTTH) with it's reliable internet uptime and speeds for your regular work from home or business needs.

Ideally for a family of 4 you can get a 100 mbps speed plan from Airtel.

Airtel Xstream Fiber
Internet Router


The service is good I mean installation, guiding, speeds & uptime (how many times does the internet service go down).

I'm using it from a year now and I have hardly experienced any downtime.

My Internet Plan:

Rs. 799 per month with 100 mbps upload and download speeds.

Believe me the internet speed I get is always above 100 mbps.

Please watch the below video where I have shown a live speed test of my internet connection.


Well I live in Pune city and I'm getting good speeds always and many of my neighbors have also shifted to Airtel Xstream Fiber.

There are a few competitors in the market where second best is Tata Sky Fiber to Home.

But according to me Airtel FTTH is good!

Here is a video LINK if you're interested in seeing how Fiber internet is installed & this is Airtel Xstream Fiber easy installation:

Airtel Xstream Installation

I recommend 100 mbps Airtel Xstream Fiber internet connection for our average Indian homes.

Please let me know your thoughts and experience about your internet connections and your troubles that you face and I can give you some tips and suggestions.


Cheers!

Anup


Comments