Happiness - Expect Nothing Love Everything

Happiness - Expect Nothing Love Everything

Hello Folks,

Happy Tuesday everybody and welcome to my blog!

We will travel through the tides of how Happiness is achieved and how your outlook changes with it.

Happiness is a state of mind and actually depends on each person's definition of what really makes them happy!


blog, cocktail, drinks, family, happiness, happy, kid, love, online shopping, passion, son, Thailand, whiskey,


I’ve Found The Secret To Happiness

Looking back now, I realize that things had not been right in my life for years. A hellish work life certainly contributed to this, as did depressingly long traffic routes to office.

But I owe most of it to an unhealthy lifestyle – overscheduled, overworked, eating far too little, barely living within my means, and trying to stay afloat in an expensive, competitive city that seemed to be choking me by the day.

In the meantime, I spent my money on increasingly extravagant things – a fancy mobile, designer clothes from online sales, blowout weekends and extra spending.

I didn’t realize it at first, but I was overcompensating for feeling miserable all the time.
I had stopped nurturing my dreams, leaving them for dead in the imaginary utopia known as “someday.”

Click & see if this is good for you? https://clnk.in/kzcS

I know, I know.  It’s easy to think that the answer to everyone’s troubles is to quit your job and spend the next six months lying on a beach in Thailand with a cocktail in your hand.


happy cocktail Thailand drinks lifestyle online


Sure, that will make you happy…for a few hours. I’m talking about the kind of contentedness that gives you lasting happiness and fulfillment in your life.

If you want to be happy, you need to build a life that makes you happy. I created a new lifestyle that works for me.  Over the past six months, I learned what my version of happiness is:

Happiness is…time richness.
If there’s any big secret that I’ve discovered while traveling, it’s this – people who are rich in time are happier than people who are rich in money.

With a time-rich life, I have the opportunity to see friends more often, travel like crazy, read more books, see more movies, exercise, explore hobbies, and do it all without constant stress and exhaustion.

I swear to you — time richness is the secret.

Happiness is…creative, fulfilling work.
My entire life, I’ve only wanted to do two things for a career: to create and to entertain. These days, I'm spending time blogging and sing my heart out.  I get to think critically and problem-solve, and I’m constantly dreaming up new ventures.

I work hard — because I can’t get enough of it.  While I occasionally slog through the unpleasant aspects of it, there’s no question that I absolutely love being an IT professional.

I’m slowly turning this work into a full-time career, and for me, that is the ultimate lottery win.

Happiness is…flexibility.
Nothing gives me a bigger rush than booking a random, spur-of-the-moment trip, especially if it comes out of nowhere.

Knowing that I have the ability to do so, just in case an opportunity pops up, gives me an incredible satisfaction that thrums in my heart at all times.
RAP RAF Rapid Action Force police and Pune Police today paraded and urged citizens to stay at home during the lockdown during the Covid-19 pandemic announced by the government. People in Bhawani Peth were informed and Peth areas in general are severely affected by the corona virus. More and more positive patients are appearing and affecting others so police & CRPF are stationed there. c4etech igyaan trakintech theverge mrmobile phonedog jonrettinger mkbhd marques brownlee mrwhosetheboss android authority android police verve iphone x paytm phonepe gpay apple pay theweek hindu TOI BBC UK iphone 11 pro apple google swiggy zomato uber eats amazon flipkart aws oppo pixel 4 4a 3a iPhone SE 2020 OnPlus 8 Pro Huawei honor 11, https://clnk.in/kzPa
. Maharashtra is badly hit by most number of Covid-19 positive patients & government is taking necessary steps. Narayan Peth, Bhawani Peth and neighboring areas are declared as Red Zones and hence they are taken care with utmost attention. Wanawadi, Aundh and Vishrantwadi , Viman Nagar and Wagholi are also Red zones. Bhawani peth comes under containment zone now. Rapid Action Force. Punekar News containment zone Bhawani Peth Pune Lokmat TV9 Sakal BBC Marathi CNN new18. Ambulance siren & police vehicle sirens are heard in the video. Nana Peth & Rasta Peth area are densely populated and worst affected. Jai Maharshtra News Star Utsav Star Pravah Zee marathi

Happiness is…taking the unconventional route.
I like being different. I always have.  And knowing that I’m living an unusual but interesting life by choice is what keeps me happy.

Those are the big things.  Plenty of other items contribute to my happiness significantly: Spending lots of time with friends.  Living in a beautiful place.  Being surrounded by heat and sunshine.  And, of course, traveling as much as possible.

The Next Steps
I can’t live this life full-time yet.

I need to find ways to make my full time income from something other than my regular job.
I really love the online world and earning from the web.



Look how he's making his favorite juice himself at the age of 5!

Spend the most time with my kid & he's a genius and always wants to do something until he sleeps.


What Is Your Happiness?

This is the secret to my personal happiness. But what works for me might not necessarily work for you.

So I challenge you: go find what makes you truly, deeply happy to your core.

Find that happiness.  Grab it.  Prioritize it — always. With this knowledge, you can create the life of your dreams.


blog, cocktail, drinks, family, happiness, happy, kid, love, online shopping, passion, son, Thailand, whiskey,

Please do comment & let me know what makes you happy and what happiness means to you.

Spread love and happiness!

Cheers,


Anup

Comments

Post a Comment