WFH: A new app to earn cash and more! Earn online from your smartphone

WFH: A new app to earn cash and more! Earn online from your smartphone

These are best ways to earn money online

Hello Folks!

Welcome to my blog and as usual how are you all doing?

How was your weekend & what all exciting things did you guys do and make at home?


weekend wfh earn online from home apps smartphone


Please do share your memories and moments with me so there's a connect between us.

Today I'm going to share a combination of  a website and a new app that will earn you online cash and mobile phone recharges to make your life better and exciting!

Website:




Clickworker:


Sign up on www.clickworker.com
They have projects on their site, now filter out for India.
Click on the earn money as a clickworker link on the right top corner of the site.

This is a highly rated crowd source small & large tasks site.
This is a free website.
I have done some jobs but I haven't reached the cashout threshold yet so can't comment on how much you can earn.

They pay in Euros and the payment method is Paypal.



You can alternatively download their android app which has somewhat the same interface when you login.

IMP: The threshold for you to cash out the money is 5 Euros.


App of the Day:

Crownit:




Crownit is a reward digital marketing application , Users can upload any physical bill on this app and in return they are rewarded with some prices and offers given by other outlets . They have their gamification platform were users can play weekly rush and tambola and have chances to win more prizes.
It's just an app where you have to Just upload bills , Daily spend , And varieties of activities It can fetch you varieties of Prizes like Amazon Gift Voucher , PVR , BMS Voucher And iPhone 7 too
Every Friday there is a Luck game called ' weekly Rush ' where you can get various prizes Based on ticket you have got in each uploaded bills
There are games too by which you can win Gift vouchers and crowns . Crowns is just an wallet by Crownit which can be used to buy Gift vouchers available on Crownit


crownit wfh earn online from home India app smartphone
Crownit App interface


I personally use it and have earned many points from it & have done my mobile phone recharges from it. This is very useful and necessary app. You can alsorefer people.

Brownie points if you take part in surveys you can get upto 100 rupees in one survey in your Paytm account.
Currently they have an active survey campaign going on where they are offering upto rupees 699.
To download the app follow the below link or URL:

https://crownit.in/anupka988


These were the new and latest 2 ways to earn money from home in India and anywhere in the world. This is side income & no make me rich schemes.
Please download use earn and let me know if this blog helped you in someway.

I would be happy of you guys have also earned side income as I'm earning from these sites and apps over and above my income.

In my next blog I will discuss and share with you all my recommended apps that I personally use to earn on the side & they are legit apps.

Please let me know your experiences and also if this article helped you.

Until next time, See you and wishing you a healthy day ahead!

Cheers,
Anup






Comments